To promote e-Governance for empowering citizens, promoting the inclusive and sustainable growth of the Electronics, IT & ITeS industries, enhancing India’s role in Internet Governance, adopting a multipronged approach that includes the development of human resources, promoting R&D and innovation, enhancing efficiency through digital services and ensuring a secure cyberspace.
- e-Government: Providing e-infrastructure for delivery of e-services
- e-Industry: Promotion of electronics hardware manufacturing and IT-ITeS industry
- e-Innovation / R&D: Implementation of R&D Framework - Enabling creation of Innovation/ R&D Infrastructure in emerging
- areas of ICT&E/Establishment of mechanism for R&D translation
- e-Learning: Providing support for development of e-Skills and Knowledge network
- e-Security: Securing India’s cyber space
- e-Inclusion: Promoting the use of ICT for more inclusive growth
- Internet Governance: Enhancing India’s role in Global Platforms of Internet Governance.
The following will be the Vision Statement of the Directorate of Printing:-
- To provide best quality printing at most competitive rates and to ensure assured delivery of printed matter within desired time schedule to our client+ Departments.
- A Vision Statement is a statement of future intent. We need to translate this Vision into reality with long term strategic planning.
- The Mission statement is a clear and succinct representation of the Organizations purpose for existence. Thus the Mission Statement of the Directorate of Printing will be as under :-
- To aspire towards achievement in overall excellence in our work and encourage creativity, ethics and value in our organization and ensure accountability of each employee towards the goals of the organization.
- To provide a transparent, responsive and responsible administration that will balance the demands of our Client Departments and meet the aspirations of our employees.
- To constantly innovate and introduce changes in procedure, in consonance with requirements of today and tomorrow and to make the Government of India Presses profit driven, industrial units which are self-sustainable in the long run.
- To constantly strive towards upgradations and introduction of latest modern technology in Printing in the Government of India Presses.
- To remain the sole printers to the Government of India.